3100 Rutherford Road, Suite 102
The Vaughan Centre is located at Jane and Rutherford.
Monday to Friday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Services at this location are available to all residents of York Region looking for employment, family counselling, and settlement services. Services include: access to employment planning, preparation and placement services; Employment Resource and Information Centre; information on Second Career; youth at-risk program Accelerate; Summer Jobs Service; family counselling and settlement services. Services are free of charge.
Please call 905.669.5627 for an appointment.
This location is wheelchair accessible.
Programs at this Location include:
- Canada Ontario Jobs Grant
- Career Planning and Assessment Services
- Employer Services
- Employment Resource Centres
- Employment Strategies for Individuals with International Experience
- Generic Counselling
- Hire An Apprentice & Build Your Business!
- Job Search Counselling, Placement and Job Retention Services
- netWORKS - Building Connections. Creating Opportunities
- Settlement Services
- The TRIEC Mentoring Partnership
- Violence Against Women
- Youth Mentoring Program