Employment Services, Weston
35 King Street , Weston Square, Suite 106
Weston Employment Services is located north of Lawrence Avenue West and East of Weston Road.
Monday to Friday
8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Services are available to City of Toronto residents. Services include: access to employment planning, preparation and placement services; Employment Resource and Information Centre; information on Second Career; rehabilitation and skills training services and Summer Jobs Service. Services are free of charge.
Weston Employment Services is now open.
Please call 416.588.2240 for an appointment.
Programs at this Location include:
- Canada-Ontario Job Grant
- Career Planning and Assessment Services
- Employer Services
- Employment Resource Centres
- Employment Standards: Life at Work (ES-LAW)
- Employment Strategies for Individuals with International Experience
- Hire An Apprentice & Build Your Business!
- netWORKS - Building Connections. Creating Opportunities
- The TRIEC Mentoring Partnership
- Youth Job Connection
- Youth Job Connection - Summer
- Youth Job Link
- Youth Mentoring Program