Pathways to Early Childhood Education for Internationally Trained Professionals
COSTI's Pathways to Early Childhood Education (ECE) for Internationally Trained Professionals Program is a 12-week program for residents of York Region who are Internationally Trained Professionals with experience in Early Childhood Education.
The program is offered free of charge for registered participants.
The Pathways to Early Childhood Education is a 12-week program which includes:
- Online job-specific language training
- Individual career assessment and planning
- Job search skills and self marketing support
- Credential evaluation and accreditation assistance
- 4 weeks paid work placement & internship opportunities
- Connection to Early Childhood Educators and Associations of Early Childhood Education Ontario
- Sector specific employment workshops
- Post program employment support
This Program is Located at:
3100 Rutherford Road, Suite 102
Phone: 905.669.5627 | email@example.com
There is no fee for this program.
COSTI's Pathways to Early Childhood Education for Internationally Trained Professionals program is funded by the Regional Municipality of York.