Canada-Ontario Job Grant
The Canada-Ontario Job Grant (COJG) provides an opportunity for employers with a particular skills demand to invest in their workforce, with help from government.
COJG provides direct financial support to individual employers who wish to purchase training for their employees. If you are an Employer who is interested in applying for COJG funding, any of COSTI's Employment Services can assist you with your application.
See employment services available here
The COJG program is available to small, medium and large businesses with plans to deliver short-term training to existing and new employees, and will:
- Provide up to $15,000 for new hires, $10,000 for incumbent employees in government support per person for training costs.
- Employers with 100 or more employees need to contribute to half of the training costs. Small employers with less than 100 employees need to contribute one-sixth of the training costs.
- Require training to be delivered by an eligible, third-party trainer.
If you're an employer with a particular skills demand, the Canada-Ontario Job Grant might be right for you. Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis.
For more information about the COJG program and how your company can benefit, please contact any of the locations listed below.
Contact Details for:
Canada-Ontario Job Grant
Please refer to locations below.
Phone: Please refer to contact information below.
This Program is Located at:
10 Gillingham Drive, Suite 300
Phone: 905.459.8855 | firstname.lastname@example.org
6750 Winston Churchill Boulevard, Unit 8A
Phone: 905.567.0482 | email@example.com
2301 Keele Street, Suite 102
Phone: 416.789.7925 | firstname.lastname@example.org
3100 Rutherford Road, Suite 102
Phone: 905.669.5627 | email@example.com
COSTI's Canada-Ontario Job Grant program is funded by the Government of Canada and the Government of Ontario through the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development.
View Workshop Calendars
Employment Services Flyer
Employment services still open for business. Your connection to employment. We have five locations to serve you:
- Brampton: call 905-459-8855 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mississauga: call 905-567-0482 or email: email@example.com
- Toronto: call 416-789-7925 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vaughan: call 905-669-5627 or email: email@example.com
- Weston: call 416-588-2240 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download flyer here