NEW DIGITAL AND MEDIA LITERACY TRAINING FOR NEWCOMER WOMEN
Digital and Media Literacy Skills are vital tools for education, employment, and community engagement. The Digital and Media Literacy training program is designed to help those with little or no digital skills learn how to use digital technologies for everyday use. Learn skills needed to apply for jobs, make medical appointments, and complete financial transactions online.
- Computer and functions
- Searching the Internet effectively
- Shopping and banking online
- Social media and online communication
- Job searching and studying online
- Protecting privacy and security online
Register today to receive training to improve your skills and confidence so that you can fully participate in the digital society.
Call us at 416.244.9980 or email email@example.com