Career Assessment and Planning Services
COSTI’s Career Assessment and Planning Services assist clients to develop and follow through with a realistic employment service plan. Through an in-depth assessment process, Employment Consultants work with clients to develop a plan which considers current skill sets and experience, additional training needs and other employment supports that will facilitate successful employment. Through our Career Assessment and Planning Services, clients may also access skills training supports and other grant programs.
See employment services available here
- Employment and career assessment and counselling
- Employment planning and preparation
- Applications for skills training, small business and apprenticeship programs
- Referral to other appropriate programs and services
- On-Line short term e-facilitation in skills training courses including Customer Service, Communication in the workplace and Office Administration.
- Live Webinars on job search strategies including resumes, interviews and networking
- Case management and ongoing support through Job Search, Job Placement and Job Retention Services.
- Support completing Second Career applications
Staff at the Brampton location speak Arabic, Cantonese, English, Hebrew, Hindi, Polish, Punjabi, Spanish, and Urdu.
Staff at the Mississauga location speak Arabic, Assyrian, English, Hindi, Italian, Konkai, Marathi, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Spanish, Tagalog, and Urdu.
Staff at the Toronto-Keele location speak Amharic, Arabic, Assyrian, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Oromo, Polish and Spanish.
Staff at the Vaughan location speak, Cantonese, English, Ga, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Punjabi, Romania, Spanish, Swahili, and Twi.
Who is Eligible
Services are available to all unemployed or under-employed individuals who are legally eligible to work in Canada and are serious about their job search.
Monday – Friday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
This Program is Located at:
10 Gillingham Drive, Suite 300
Phone: 905.459.8855 | firstname.lastname@example.org
6750 Winston Churchill Boulevard, Unit 8A
Phone: 905.567.0482 | email@example.com
2301 Keele Street, Suite 102
Phone: 416.789.7925 | firstname.lastname@example.org
3100 Rutherford Road, Suite 102
Phone: 905.669.5627 | email@example.com
1885 Weston Road
Phone: 416.588.2240 | firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no fee for this service.
COSTI's Career Planning and Assessment Services are Employment Ontario Programs, funded in part by the Government of Canada.
View Workshop Calendars
Information Session on NPower Canada ITI Training Programs
Are you between 18 and 29 years old and interested in an IT Career? Learn about how you can begin your tech career by completing one of NPower Canada's free training programs in only 15 weeks! For more information or to register for the Information Session, download our Are Your A Newcomer? Know Your Rights At Work flyer.
Paragon Licensed Security Guard Virtual Hiring Event
Licensed Security Guard positions available at Paragon. Virtual interviews by appointment only. Valid security license required. Open availability to work full-time. July 22, 2020, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm. For more information or to register click here or Download flyer here
Employment Services Flyer
Employment services still open for business. Your connection to employment. We have five locations to serve you:
- Brampton: call 905-459-8855 or email: email@example.com
- Mississauga: call 905-567-0482 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toronto: call 416-789-7925 or email: email@example.com
- Vaughan: call 905-669-5627 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Weston: call 416-588-2240 or email: email@example.com
Download flyer here