COSTI's Simply Accounting training courses will help students develop the skills necessary to begin using Simply Accounting – the industry standard in small and home scale businesses. The course instructor will cover general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll functions for small business. Students will participate in hands-on exercises and classroom discussions designed to develop their skills in the use of Simply Accounting. The course instructor will cover bookkeeping and terminology review, general accounting, accounts receivable, purchasing, accounts payable and payroll.
Topics covered include:
- Creating a company and entering user and system settings;
- Invoice and receiving payment on account;
- Setting up bank accounts & credit card accounts;
- Recording purchases and paying invoices;
- Entering Canadian payroll and employee information; and
- Reconciling bank accounts, forms and reports.
Who is Eligible
COSTI's Simply Accounting training courses are available to individuals 18 years of age or older with basic English skills, and knowledge of accounting principles in Canada.
For information on COSTI's Simply Accounting training courses, including start dates and times, please refer to the Skills Training Calendar.
This Program is Located at:
There is a service fee $250.00 for 6 weeks